بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
ugh.
I never thought work-life would be this tiring. as a PART TIME teacher at this Tadika Budak Comel i feel exhausted already, not to mention I am now attending a training(they call it) of macam mana nak buat sale, how the staffs should approach the parents bla bla and bla bla...bla bla again then bla blaaa. such thing i never experience , you know sitting in the seminar with all these orang tua, muda, the CEO also there, the this and that.
so, as I tersangatlah boring pada waktu petangnya, and sejuk yang teramat sangat because of air-cond directly on our head, I start to compare THIS seminar with other seminars i've attend dekat kolej dulu. i can say the topic is memang berbeza. why on earth time kolej kau nak cakap pasal sale, franchisor, franchisee pulak kan. but the way they communicate tu I perasan, they're like they never think before they speak! *sigh*
not to myself: do not give too high expectation of them.
actually, i wasnt thinking of writing, ranting these stuffs today. as I have some free time (balik from seminar penat sangat but since i got text message from Selset NZ, kene la jugak check email >> online kannnn :D) why dont I update post !.
the thing is, when I browse balik entry2 lama dulu, i rasa rugi plak i never update frequently. I experienced a lot but never try to jot it down. my memory pon bukan bagus sangat. so from now on, i try to update my post sekerap mungkin. well, it is not for readers (but if ada readers yang nak follow my blog, i would appreciate that, Syukran!) but for me myself. own satisfaction. ngeh3~
on the other side:
hari ni after the seminar, since we all musafir(kalo nak berjalan2 pon best la,,kan ada ruksoh) so, we all went to SABA' restaurant.alaa restoren arab kt cyber tu :D tapi tak sempat snap even 1 picture pon sebab teruja sangat tengok kabsahh.....lama tak makan SABA
layan je la gambar I ambik dari mana2 ni,,tapi ni chicken kabsah,we all ate lamb



0 kata-kata beras cap bernas:
Post a Comment