rihanna's song is quite s/thing naa..?
it's even no.1 in billboard charts..
huhu...brav0, superb R for achieving it..
ermmm
nothing to say but
would like to write
and it goes
troublesome
and
some unknown thing/word
wrote here
and
it gives trouble
to people who read it
and that people
get bored
and
leave this blog
!!!
n0000
don't do that i always loves people who thoroughly read my *crappy blog
well, let us get into some interesting topic.what about music..?
nowadays music maybe..break the ice ...womanizer ... disturbia ... live your life itself
and
compare it with the old song sang by this same artist..
tatoeba, Britney's song if we examine when she first started the career[wah!careerXD]
if i'm not mistaken it should be (ermm, how can i forgot about this huh?) what its name huh?errmmmm the v/clip is about when she waitin' for the school to end..~or something like that laa...~am i right?
the title is something to do with 'baby' thing or so on..
and then followed by crazy, ops,i did it again things and so on...
i used to be her fan when she still maintain her *decency XD :)hohoho
but now huh! sorry there's no reason why should i
i think i'm done for today...ho.ho.ho :O
i still have another important bussiness to do..
h0.h0.h0
i hereby present you my fav. song of Britney nowadays :
break the ice :P
It's been a while
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting
But I'm here now
I know it's been a while
But I'm glad you came
And I've been thinking 'bout
How you say my name
Got my body spinning
Like a hurricane
And it feels like
You got me going insane
And I can't get enough
So let me get it up
Ooh, looks like we're alone now
You ain't gotta be scared
Where you going now?
I'm a have to floss on you
Let's get it blazin'
We can turn the heat up if you wanna
Turn the lights down low if you wanna
Just wanna move you
But you're frozen
That's what I'm saying
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
So you warming up yet?
You got me hypnotised
I never felt this way
Got my heart beating
Like an 808
Can you rise to the occasion?
I'm patiently waiting
Cause it's getting late
And I can't get enough
So let me get it up
Ooh, looks like we're alone now
You ain't gotta be scared
Where you going now?
I'm a have to floss on you
Let's get it blazin'
We can turn the heat up if you wanna
Turn the lights down low if you wanna
Just wanna move you
But you're frozen
That's what I'm saying
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
I like this part
Feels kinda good
Yeah
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Hot
mata ne minna!~
it's even no.1 in billboard charts..
huhu...brav0, superb R for achieving it..
ermmm
nothing to say but
would like to write
and it goes
troublesome
and
some unknown thing/word
wrote here
and
it gives trouble
to people who read it
and that people
get bored
and
leave this blog
!!!
n0000
don't do that i always loves people who thoroughly read my *crappy blog
well, let us get into some interesting topic.what about music..?
nowadays music maybe..break the ice ...womanizer ... disturbia ... live your life itself
and
compare it with the old song sang by this same artist..
tatoeba, Britney's song if we examine when she first started the career[wah!careerXD]
if i'm not mistaken it should be (ermm, how can i forgot about this huh?) what its name huh?errmmmm the v/clip is about when she waitin' for the school to end..~or something like that laa...~am i right?
the title is something to do with 'baby' thing or so on..
and then followed by crazy, ops,i did it again things and so on...
i used to be her fan when she still maintain her *decency XD :)hohoho
but now huh! sorry there's no reason why should i
i think i'm done for today...ho.ho.ho :O
i still have another important bussiness to do..
h0.h0.h0
i hereby present you my fav. song of Britney nowadays :
break the ice :P
It's been a while
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting
But I'm here now
I know it's been a while
But I'm glad you came
And I've been thinking 'bout
How you say my name
Got my body spinning
Like a hurricane
And it feels like
You got me going insane
And I can't get enough
So let me get it up
Ooh, looks like we're alone now
You ain't gotta be scared
Where you going now?
I'm a have to floss on you
Let's get it blazin'
We can turn the heat up if you wanna
Turn the lights down low if you wanna
Just wanna move you
But you're frozen
That's what I'm saying
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
So you warming up yet?
You got me hypnotised
I never felt this way
Got my heart beating
Like an 808
Can you rise to the occasion?
I'm patiently waiting
Cause it's getting late
And I can't get enough
So let me get it up
Ooh, looks like we're alone now
You ain't gotta be scared
Where you going now?
I'm a have to floss on you
Let's get it blazin'
We can turn the heat up if you wanna
Turn the lights down low if you wanna
Just wanna move you
But you're frozen
That's what I'm saying
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
I like this part
Feels kinda good
Yeah
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
But you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Hot
mata ne minna!~


0 kata-kata beras cap bernas:
Post a Comment