i wonder why am i doing at time like this...
for almost 4 days i'm back at home i've done nothing...
not for my homework [except +math]
I haven't done my revision even if i know that the exam is just around the corner...
*sigh*
i am: [just got new equation of myself]
lot of homework + lots of revision = lazy
lazy + lazy = scared
but usually, when the exam is near, I just abandon my homework and proceed with the revison..
well, it's true that i will do the h/work,
but as a revision like
add math, physics, math, ..
i haven't touch biology, chemistry, sejarah and others yet...
*sigh*
but, by seeing the anime pics, just like above i'll feel relieved...huhh~~
for almost 4 days i'm back at home i've done nothing...
not for my homework [except +math]
I haven't done my revision even if i know that the exam is just around the corner...
*sigh*
i am: [just got new equation of myself]
lot of homework + lots of revision = lazy
lazy + lazy = scared
but usually, when the exam is near, I just abandon my homework and proceed with the revison..
well, it's true that i will do the h/work,
but as a revision like
add math, physics, math, ..
i haven't touch biology, chemistry, sejarah and others yet...
*sigh*
but, by seeing the anime pics, just like above i'll feel relieved...huhh~~



0 kata-kata beras cap bernas:
Post a Comment